- An out of the box IoT development kit for Intelligent Buildings
- EnOcean energy harvesting wireless technology enables switches and sensors to work without the need for wires and batteries
- They use miniaturised energy converters, which gain energy from the surrounding environment – from motion, light and temperature – to power wireless signals.
- Together with wireless modules, comprehensive energy management and ultra-low power radio communication, EnOcean offers OEMs a complete energy harvesting platform for simple fit and forget cloud solutions
- Flexible and cost effective gateway using Raspberry Pi Single Board Technology platform
- Direct integration with the IBM Watson IoT Platform and TRIRIGA / Presence Insights
Enterprise Edition Self Powered IoT Solution: element 14 and EnOcean Solution for IBM Watson IoT Platform for Real Estate Management
The Enterprise solution includes EnOcean OEM self-powered sensors and EnOcean Gateway from element14, as well as access to software and services from IBM including IBM’s Watson IoT Platform and IBM TRIRIGA facilities management software.
Using the popular Raspberry Pi single board computer, these out-of-the-box, IoT-ready starter kits are flexible and cost-effective gateways to developing intelligent building products for hospitals, homes, airports and other venues on the way to a seamlessly connected IoT. The Entrepreneur edition is more technical in nature, for ‘makers,’ engineers and start-ups, while the Enterprise model caters to facilities mangers, property owners and property management companies.
EnOcean Sensor Kit includes self-powered wireless sensors and a switch, ideal for home automation applications. No cables are required to switch lights, control blinds and acquire sensor information including temperature, humidity or presence detection. Sensors and actuators can directly communicate with each other or they can be controlled through an intelligent smart home server. Users can also use in home automation applications that require remote sensing and remote control via PC or smart phones. For example, the Raspberry-Pi is an ideal platform to setup a smart home server where the EnOcean-Pi acts as a bridge (Gateway-Controller) to the EnOcean radio world.
The IBM Watson IoT Platform allows organizations to securely and easily connect devices, from chips and intelligent appliances to applications and industry solutions. Scaling through cloud-based services and using rich analytics, IBM Watson IoT Platform provides organizations with new insight for innovation and transformation. IBM TRIRIGA provides a single system to manage the lifecycle of facilities. Its integrated workplace management system increases the operational, financial and environmental performance of facilities.
- Commercial Buildings
Ships With the Product
- Sensors (EnOcean)
- EnOcean Gateway (Digital Concept)
- Watson IoT Platform (IBM)
|Quick Start Guide
|Work Order Creation using Watson IoT Platform and TRIRIGA REST API (.html)
|Integrate EnOcean devices with Watson IoT platform (.htm)
|Watson IoT(Internet of Things) Platform